The blood bowl Mad AcademY Index du Forum

News

::: Pour 2018 le Forum etant inutilisé RDV sur Discord https://discord.gg/kSnqUYV :::

Menu
•  Index
•  FAQ
•  Membres
•  Groupes
•  S’enregistrer

Qui est en ligne
[ Administrateur ]
[ Modérateur ]

Liens
Dagonfield.be.cx
Votre lien ici

Recherche rapide

Recherche avancée

Recherche Google
Google

asics gel lyte iii negras baratas Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

MessagePosté le: 08.06.18 03:33 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

BRUSSELS, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg Thursday praised Estonia for being one of the allies that is spending 2 percent of GDP on defense.

Welcoming Estonian President Kersti Kaljulaid to NATO headquarters, Stoltenberg thanked her for Estonia's contributions to NATO.

Estonia leads by example on defense spending, which will contribute to a fair burden sharing among allies and thereby strengthening the transatlantic bond, Stoltenberg said.

He also voiced NATO's commitment to secure Estonia, saying that at the Warsaw Summit NATO Allies decided to enhance its forward presence in the three Baltic countries and Poland.

"We are on track when it comes to the deployment of the battalion, a multinational battalion to Estonia, " he added.

Five of 28 NATO member states met the alliance's goal of spending 2 percent of their GDP on defense in 2015, including the United States, UK, Greece, Estonia and Poland.

NANNING puma fenty bow sneakers womens , Aug. 2 (Xinhua) -- Chinese archaeologists are facing an epidemic of professional tomb raiding.

The situation has been highlighted by the recent arrests of 12 grave robbers in southwest China's Sichuan Province. They are suspected of stealing artifacts from a tomb dating back to the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D.) in Ziyang City, in a case worth about a million yuan (161,000 U.S. dollars), local police said.

The stolen pieces include two carved doors of the tomb chamber, as well as some valuable items buried in it, the local Huaxi Metropolis Daily reported on Sunday.

One of the suspects puma fenty fur slides womens , antique collector Liu, said he kept some of the most valuable items in his shop, while the rest were sold to other dealers.

In a country with thousands of years of history, stories of people stealing from tombs abound.

In June, the tomb of Liu Yongfu, a national hero who fought in the Sino-French War and died in 1917 puma basket heart denim blue , was desecrated by criminals who almost emptied it. The site, in the mountains of Qinzhou, in south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, was placed under state protection in 2001.

In 2012, three stone sculptures in the mausoleum of the Jingjiang Prince, a member of regional royalty in Guangxi during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644 A.D.) puma suede heart satin grey , were spirited away. A warrior sculpture, also in the mausoleum, was beheaded two days later.

"Tomb raiders dig in the hope of finding precious burial objects," Su Dong, curator of Guangxi's Qinzhou Museum, told Xinhua. "The Liu Yongfu tomb puma suede heart reset pink , for instance, has been targeted several times since the 1990s."

In addition to greed for money, the national fervor for antique collecting has also contributed to the phenomenon, according to Liang Xiao, a relics protection expert.

"Antique collection has become hugely popular in China," said Liang. "Criminals cater to the fervor by stealing and selling historical artifacts."

Liang believes the popularity of Chinese best-selling novel "The Grave Robbers' Chronicles puma basket heart patent white ," as well as its spinoffs, exacerbated the problem.

Chinese authorities have stepped up efforts to crack down on the crimes, but to no vail.

Mo Zhidong, an official with Guangxi's provincial department of cultural relics, pointed out that tombs and ancient ruins are usually situated in the wild, making surveillance very difficult.

"Due to limitations such as the lack of power supply and other bad infrastructure in remote areas puma basket heart womens , cameras are difficult to install," Mo said. "So when grave robbing happens, it is very hard to track suspects."

In Guangxi alone, 17 of the 66 historical sites protected at a national level are situated in wilderness, while most of the 355 ancient sites under regional protection are also located in remote areas.

Meanwhile, a dearth of supervising personnel makes the situation even worse.

"Cultural relics departments in most Chinese counties have only about four protection staff each fenty puma rihanna trainers black ," Mo said. "Imagine the difficulty of protecting a vast expanse of ruins with only four people."

Zhou Keda, with the Guangxi Academy of Social Sciences, said the government should raise public awareness of the issue, and provide more funding, especially for dedicated staff and surveillance equipment.

"Law enforcement departments should also improve supervision of the trade in artifacts to prevent rampant illegal trade," he said.

The academic also called for authorities to set up a national database puma basket valentine hers , with each artifact coded.

"In this way, once the artifacts flow into the market, authorities will be able to track their source and penalize criminals."

By Oliver Trust

BERLIN, Nov. 29 (Xinhua) -- Borussia Dortmund's most valuable player, Gabon rooted and French born Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (27) scored 67 goals in 107 games on top delivering 19 assists. Besides goal scoring, the striker fancies extravagant clothing and speedy cars.

In a recent Xinhua interview, Aubameyang revealed a secret and "crazy" wish: A race against the fastest man on the planet.

Xinhua: Mr. Aubameyang, you are known for sporting a very dazzling clothing style. Is it true you have been influenced in this mainly by your mother?

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: (laughing) You seem to be very well informed. It is true, my mother used to have a shop in which she offered very colorful clothes. I liked that from my early days on.

Xinhua: Another thing about you is speed. Before we talk about you as a football player - how important is speed to you in your life?

Aubameyang: (laughing) Speed is a part of me. I think I was born with that, and nowadays a fast player, I need a fast car, too. I have a passion for fast cars. To drive them means pure joy to me.

Xinhua: What is that fascinating about it?

Aubameyang: The sound. When I arrive at our training ground at Borussia Dortmund, everybody could hear just that a few seconds before I can ac. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NHL Jerseys China   Cheap NBA Shirts China   Cheap MLB Shirts China   Cheap Soccer Hats China   Cheap NFL Hats China   Cheap NFL Shirts China   Cheap NBA Shirts China   Cheap NHL Shirts China   Cheap NCAA Hoodies Online 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08.06.18 03:33 Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation