The blood bowl Mad AcademY Index du Forum

News

::: Pour 2018 le Forum etant inutilisé RDV sur Discord https://discord.gg/kSnqUYV :::

Menu
•  Index
•  FAQ
•  Membres
•  Groupes
•  S’enregistrer

Qui est en ligne
[ Administrateur ]
[ Modérateur ]

Liens
Dagonfield.be.cx
Votre lien ici

Recherche rapide

Recherche avancée

Recherche Google
Google

, but instead have devolved into one o Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: 30.06.18 03:20 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

CLEVELAND -- LeBron James could finally be himself. Mark Andrews Jersey . He smiled easily, joked around and blew a few kisses to the crowd. This trip home was different than the others. There was less tension, fewer boos, nothing to fear. This time, James almost felt welcomed. James scored 28 points and seemed more relaxed than in previous games back in Cleveland, leading the Miami Heat to their eighth straight win, 95-84 over the Cavaliers on Wednesday night. He added eight rebounds and eight assists in his fifth game as a visitor against the Cavs, the team that drafted him and the one he led to the NBA finals before leaving as a free agent three years ago to chase NBA championships in Miami. James improved to 11-1 against Cleveland. Unlike his previous four visits, James wasnt the target of nonstop booing or taunts. There wasnt the hatred that filled Quicken Loans Arena the first time he came back on Dec. 2, 2010. "Its been less and less since the first time I was here," said James, soaking his ankles in an ice bucket and drinking a postgame smoothie. "Nothing can be worse than that." Dwyane Wade added 22 points and Michael Beasley 17 for Miami, which coasted during long stretches and never appeared threatened. Dion Waiters, the subject of trade rumours, scored a season-high 24 and Kyrie Irving had 16 for Cleveland. The Heat opened a 15-point lead in the third and responded to every spurt by the Cavs, who got within eight in the final two minutes. James outscored Clevelands starters 28-26, and except for arguing a few calls with the officials that didnt go his way, the four-time MVP and two-time champ enjoyed his visit home as he reminded Cavaliers fans what theyve been missing. After the final horn, James waved to some fans and tossed his headband and wrist bracelets into the crowd the way he always did when he played in Cleveland. "Of late, there have been some cheers here," Wade said. "At the end of the day, hes from Ohio. I think some fans are proud of that." The Cavs, who came in to the season with playoff expectations, have lost four in a row and seven of eight. Six of their 11 losses have been by more than 10 points. "Everyone else can write us off," Irving said. "But in this locker room, we believe in each other. Were going to figure this out." The atmosphere inside the arena was subdued compared to James previous trips. There was energy, but not the same anger as many Clevelanders seem to have moved on and are more concerned with the struggling Cavs getting better than venting at James. The disgust has decayed. This time it was a game, not an event. In fact, things have cooled to the point that a group of fans have started a campaign to bring back James, who can opt out of his contract and become a free agent next summer. The group handed out neon green "Come Home LeBron" T-shirts outside the arena before the game. He received the usual boos when he took the floor, but he was soon blowing kisses to fans in the seats as he recognized familiar faces and friends. Before the opening tip, James pointed toward Cavs coach Mike Brown, who nodded toward a former player who has done a lot of growing up. James started slowly, scoring just 3 points in the first quarter, which ended with the Cavs leading 28-22. He changed shoes between quarters, swapping a red pair for black ones. In different kicks, his game kicked into gear. He scored nine points in the second quarter, when the Heat turned up their defensive pressure and held the Cavaliers to 14 points on 5 of 25 shooting. "I didnt feel good early on, but once I got back into the game I started feeling better," James said. "In the second quarter I got into some good rhythm. We started knocking down some shots and I got some rebounds and steals." James seemed intent on ending his night early. He scored Miamis first eight points of the third and fed Chris Bosh for two layups. James dropped a 3-pointer and his free throw gave the Heat their biggest lead at 68-53. The Cavs came in reeling following a 30-point beatdown in San Antonio on Saturday. Adding to their disarray was a report that the club is trying to trade Waiters, who denied he asked to be moved and insists he loves playing in Cleveland. "Its just nonsense," Waiters said. "Theres been things thrown out there that havent been true at all." NOTES: James will host Thanksgiving for his teammates at his 30,000-square-foot mansion in Bath, Ohio, on Thursday. James decided to have his teammates over when he realized the team was headed to Canada to play on the day after the holiday. "Toronto doesnt celebrate Thanksgiving," he said. "It was either do it at a hotel or do it at my house. Id much rather do it at my house." ... Brown said No. 1 overall pick Anthony Bennett has been making steady progress. "Hes a young guy trying to find his way," Brown said. ... The Heat were without forwards Shane Battier (flu) and Udonis Haslam (back). Hayden Hurst Jersey . -- Kenneth Faried made a turnaround hook shot over Draymond Green with a half-second remaining, and the Denver Nuggets made Golden State wait at least one more game to secure a playoff berth with a stunning 100-99 win over the Warriors on Thursday night. Lamar Jackson Ravens Jersey . Team officials did not indicate the extent of the injury Saturday, simply listing Rose with "left knee soreness." Rose has played two preseason games without any sign of problems. The first NBA game in South America now will be missing its biggest star. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Orlando-Brown-Jr-Ravens-Jersey/ .500. The Jets have now won nine of their last 11, and five of their last six road games. With the win they moved to within two points of Vancouver in the west, the Canucks holding down the eighth spot. Vancouver lost in Boston, while the other big game saw Dallas win in Phoenix.HOUSTON -- Texans coach Gary Kubiak is sticking with Case Keenum as his starter despite pulling the quarterback late in Houstons latest loss. Keenum will start on Sunday as the Texans try to snap a franchise-record eight-game skid at home against Jacksonville on Sunday. "Ive got total confidence in him," Kubiak said. But on Sunday against Oakland, he pulled Keenum for Matt Schaub late in the third quarter of a loss to the Raiders after the Texans were forced to punt on each of their first three possessions of the second half. Schaub struggled early this season and hadnt played since Oct. 13, after he was benched following an injury. Keenum, an undrafted free agent who spent last year on the practice squad, has thrown for 992 yards and eight touchdowns with one interception in four starts. Kubiak isnt worried that yanking Keenum from the game will affect his confidence. "No. Actually, I think I was really thinking of him to be honest with you," he said. "Ive been in this league a long time and dealt with a lot of quarterbacks. Im trying to develop one right now. Right or wrong, I made that decision because of the situation I thought I was fixing to put a young player in ... thats why I do what I did. He knows that. I talked to him about that." Keenum didnt seem worried about the move on Monday. "He told me the reasons it happened and its not a big deal," Keenum said. Kubiak said he decided to bring in the veteran Schaub because he thought he would be more equipped to handle the way he planned to call the game in the fourth quarter and he doesnt regret the decision. "Yeah, Id do it again because of why I did it," Kubiak said. Mark Andrews Ravens Jersey. "Was it the right (decision)? Yeah, because I think at that time, thats what I wanted to do as a coach. I knew what I was fixing to do calling the game and I didnt want to put a young guy in a bad situation ... so I made that decision to go with Matt." Kubiak said he spoke with both quarterbacks on Monday and explained his decision-making to them. Schaub, the 32-year-old who has started for the Texans since 2007, was understandably unhappy with Keenum keeping the starting job. "Matt is the same every day," Kubiak said. "He wants to play. He wants to get back out there and play on a regular basis. Thats been no difference from that standpoint. It just would have been nice if we could have finished the deal yesterday." Sunday was Kubiaks first game back after missing a game recovering from a mini-stroke. He coached from the booth on advice from his doctors, and didnt like it at all. He said on Monday that he isnt sure if theyll force him to coach from there again this week. Along with dealing with his health issues, Kubiak is also fielding questions about his job security after the Texans were expected to contend for a Super Bowl, but instead have devolved into one of the AFCs most disappointing teams. "I could feel a lot better. I know that," he said. "Im just one of many people. Every player, every coach, it has been very difficult. Its tough on the organization, everybody, our fans. I feel a lot like everybody else, but Im the guy that has got to get in there and figure out a way for us to work through it and thats what Im trying to do." Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 30.06.18 03:20 Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation