The blood bowl Mad AcademY Index du Forum

News

::: Pour 2018 le Forum etant inutilisé RDV sur Discord https://discord.gg/kSnqUYV :::

Menu
•  Index
•  FAQ
•  Membres
•  Groupes
•  S’enregistrer

Qui est en ligne
[ Administrateur ]
[ Modérateur ]

Liens
Dagonfield.be.cx
Votre lien ici

Recherche rapide

Recherche avancée

Recherche Google
Google

He passed to Tlusty low in the right ci Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: 05.07.18 08:11 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

A few hours before the Sochi Games wrap up halfway across the world, Ronda Rousey and Sara McMann will meet in a cage in Las Vegas for the UFCs celebration of its own Olympic spirit. Jakub Zboril Jersey . Judo bronze medallist Ronda Rousey takes on wrestling silver medallist Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170 on Saturday night. Former U.S. Olympic wrestler Daniel Cormier headlines the undercard against UFC newcomer Patrick Cummins. Two female Olympians have never met in the UFC octagon, and Rousey jumped on the chance to accomplish another MMA first, even if its just 56 days after she was booed out of the octagon for refusing to shake hands after her last victory over Miesha Tate. "Im super stoked, and its even better its happening with the Sochi Winter Olympics," Rousey said. "It just seems like this is the absolute perfect time for it to happen." Rousey (8-0) has become one of mixed martial arts biggest stars since her UFC debut in February 2013, and shell soon be a movie star as well. But Rousey realizes she owes her fame and fortune to judo, which took her around the world and eventually to the Beijing Olympics six years ago. With her victory over Tate on Dec. 28 still fresh in her mind, Rousey returns at the Mandalay Bay Events Center against McMann (7-0), who won silver in freestyle wrestling at the Athens Games in 2004. "Its a big challenge," Rousey said. "Its the biggest one Ive had to this day. I think its showing how quickly the womens division is progressing. The men, theyve had a lot of Olympians and guys with Olympic backgrounds competing before, but this is the first time weve had two undefeated Olympic medallists fighting for a title." Rouseys Olympic experience defines everything she does in MMA. Her judo skills have been her defining strength in the octagon, where she grabs and throws opponents to the canvas seemingly at will before landing her signature armbar submission on every fighter she has ever faced. She also learned the discipline necessary to be successful in MMA from the decidedly unglamorous world of judo, where internal politics eventually soured her on the sport. After she picked up MMA a few years ago, she found it suited her perfectly. Its much the same story for McMann, who wasnt sure what to do after her wrestling career until she found a new sport. "I do it for different reasons, but (Rousey and McMann) come from sports where you dont really make any money," said McMann, who has a young daughter. "Youre just doing it because of love of doing it," she added. "But at some point, when you have to work full-time and you have a family, you cant do all those things. There are just not enough hours in the day. So if you can do what you love to do and train professionally and then spend time with your family, thats an awesome, rare thing to be able to do." Cormier has a similar story, taking his first professional MMA fight in 2009 only after making two Olympic wrestling teams and winning gold at the Pan-Am Games. After winning his first two UFC fights as a heavyweight, he has dropped down to light heavyweight to avoid having to fight his teammate, UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez. Rashad Evans was scheduled to meet Cormier at UFC 170, but dropped out with a leg injury 10 days ago, opening the door for Cummins, who had to quit his job as a barista to take the fight on late notice. Rousey isnt worried about the quick turnaround after her third-round victory over Tate in the UFCs holiday show. That fight was her first in 10 months after taking time off to film the latest sequels in the "Expendables" and "Fast and Furious" franchises. "The movie stuff was fun, but by the time it was over, I was glad," Rousey said. "Thats why its good to do the movie stuff and fighting. By the time I was done filming, I was so ready to get back to the gym. I was sitting around Bulgaria, thinking, Man, I miss my gym." And Rousey insists she isnt plotting her escape from the sport, even while shes getting more calls for more movies and entertainment jobs. "Im a fighter," she said. "Thats why anyone in Hollywood is even interested in me at all." Tim Schaller Jersey . With one week left in the regular season, Cornish - voted The Toughest Player To Bring Down - is a leading candidate for the CFLs Most Outstanding Player award. He has rushed for 1,799 yards and could break Willie Burdens club record for rushing yards in a single season with a 98-yard performance against the B. Custom Boston Bruins Jerseys . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted that its believed the Flames are working towards a new contract with the defenceman. http://www.authenticbruinsnhlhockey.com/noel-acciari-jersey/ . A Swiss Federal Tribunal ruling published Friday said that FIFAs disputes panel and the Court of Arbitration for Sport correctly imposed the sanction for Nantes enticing Guinea forward Ismael Bangoura to break his contract with Dubai club Al Nasr in January 2012.SUNRISE, Fla. -- The Carolina Hurricanes took advantage of solid goaltending on their end and an unexpected change in the other net. Jiri Tlusty scored twice and Anton Khudobin stopped 35 shots to lead the Hurricanes to a 3-0 victory over the Florida Panthers on Thursday night. Khudobin recorded his first shutout this season with the Hurricanes, and the third of his career. His last shutout was March 31, 2013, at Buffalo as a member of the Boston Bruins. Jeff Skinner also scored for the Hurricanes. "Its always good when you (dont) get scored on in a game. But the most important is we just got the W," Khudobin said. Dan Ellis, who played last season for Carolina, started the second period in relief of Roberto Luongo and made 18 saves. Luongo left the game after the first period with an upper body injury sustained in a collision with Carolinas Radek Dvorak. The Panthers described it as a precautionary measure. Luongo stopped 11 of 12 shots. Dvorak was assessed a game misconduct at 12:48 of the first when he crashed into Luongo and sent him into the net, knocking it off its moorings. Floridas Erik Gudbranson was assessed a roughing penalty for engaging Dvorak in retaliation. "I?made the shot and then I was driving like 100 miles per hour to the net and then I got a little push," Dvorak said. "Next thing I?knew I was in the net with Louie, but it was not intentional at all. Thats not my style." Dvorak, who has a home in the area, had over 20 family members and friends attending the game, only to see him exit early. "Obviously, you want to finish the game because you want to play in front of your family, in front of your friends, but sometimes you have a little bit of bad luck," Dvorak said. "But the thing is we got two pooints after the game, which is more important for us. Milan Lucic Jersey. " Khudobin was pleased with his own play but concerned about Luongo. "I?hope hes OK and hes not going to have anything, but at the same time its just hockey," Khudobin said. "Sometimes it happens, but I?dont feel good about it." It didnt take long for the Hurricanes to take advantage of the goalie change as they scored two goals in five minutes. Tlusty scored his second goal after he grabbed a loose puck to the left of the net. Ellis fell down in the crease and wasnt able to reach across to block the shot from the left side. Tlusty found the net at 2:30 of the second for his third two-goal game of the season and a 2-0 lead. The Hurricanes stretched their advantage to 3-0 on Skinners goal. He took a pass from behind the net and his shot from the right side beat Ellis on the stick side at 5:46 of the second. "Its never a fun situation because you know your partner . something might not be good with him," Ellis said. "Thats the job and you have to be ready when they call you. I wish I could have made two more saves." The Hurricanes took a 1-0 lead on Tlustys first goal 9:09 into the first period. Eric Staal grabbed a loose puck along the left boards and brought it toward the net. He passed to Tlusty low in the right circle. Tlusty was able to work the puck and get Luongo out of position and score on a wrist shot. "Tonight we scored the first goal, which is always better than being one down. Everyone came ready," Tlusty said. NOTES: Gudbranson returned to the lineup after missing the past nine games with a knee injury. ... The Hurricanes won all three games against the Panthers this season. ... Khudobin has started five of the past six games for the Hurricanes. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 05.07.18 08:11 Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation