The blood bowl Mad AcademY Index du Forum

News

::: Pour 2018 le Forum etant inutilisé RDV sur Discord https://discord.gg/kSnqUYV :::

Menu
•  Index
•  FAQ
•  Membres
•  Groupes
•  S’enregistrer

Qui est en ligne
[ Administrateur ]
[ Modérateur ]

Liens
Dagonfield.be.cx
Votre lien ici

Recherche rapide

Recherche avancée

Recherche Google
Google

They only drop one, from 22 to 23 because, Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: 16.07.18 06:09 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Venus Williams won her 45th career WTA title at the Dubai Championships in an impressive 6-3, 6-0 victory over Alize Cornet of France in the final on Saturday. Trumaine Johnson Jets Jersey . The 44th-ranked Williams, playing courtesy of a wild card, also won this title in 2009 and 2010. Shes won her last 15 matches in Dubai. Williams, who will move up to No. 29 in Mondays updated rankings, last won a title at the 2012 Luxembourg tournament. "I have had a good week," she said. "Everything is falling together." The former world No. 1, Williams won all five of her matches this week in straight sets. "Just a lot of match toughness, mental toughness," said Williams, when asked to explain her remarkable week of play. "When things got tough, I definitely got going this week. "If I was down break point, when push came to shove, I was pushing and shoving, I guess," she added, laughing. The scoreline didnt indicate how strong an effort Cornet put into the final, often matching Williams stroke by stroke, but falling short in the end. After Cornet squandered a 2-1 lead with a service break by losing the next four games, she was in tears during the changeover. "I think 6-3, 6-0 is a bit tough in an hour and 30, so I guess there was a battle on the court, but she was just better than me today," Cornet said. "She was playing more aggressive. "She was pushing me out of the court very far from the baseline, and I didnt play as deep as yesterday, didnt serve as well. She deserved to win." Williams closed out the first set on a third set point with a clean backhand winner. In the second set, it was Williams all the way. The 26th-ranked Cornet was attempting to post back-to-back wins over the Williams sisters. On Friday, Cornet scored her first career upset over a No. 1-ranked player by beating Serena Williams 6-4, 6-4 in the semifinals. "The difference between me and Serena was just I put a few more balls in the court," Williams said. But Cornet walked away hoping if she ever had a similar opportunity to play the Williams sisters in the same tournament the result might go in her favour. "For sure, beating the Williams sisters in the same tournament would have been amazing, and maybe next time if I have the chance (I can) do it," said Cornet, offering her only smile of the night. Travis Swanson Jersey .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury. Trenton Cannon Jets Jersey . However, the 38-year-old is in no hurry to sign with another team. "Im not in a rush. This will be my last contract, so I want to do it right," said Burris on Thursday. http://www.jetsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Trumaine-Johnson-Jets-Jersey/ .Steamboat Ski Resort contends Steamboat Springs, Colorado has long been known as Ski Town, U.S.A., and claims in a new lawsuit that Salt Lake tourism officials violated their trademark when they rolled out the Ski City marketing campaign last month.The Boston Bruins continue at the top of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings, ahead of the St. Louis Blues and San Jose Sharks for the second straight week. Boston had their winning streak broken by a shootout loss to Montreal, but its now been 16 straight games since the Bruins last lost in regulation. Among the teams moving up, the Phoenix Coyotes aer up from 19 to 14, their 9-4-1 record in the past 14 games keeping them in the playoff race. In that very same playoff race, the Dallas Stars are up from 18 to 15, having won four of the past five games. Heading the other way, the Tampa Bay Lightning lost three spots, from nine to 12, after going five straight without a regulation win. Goaltender Ben Bishop isnt stopping as many pucks as he did earlier in the year and that regression is catching up to the Lightning. The Minnesota Wild drop, from 10 to 13, not for a dramatic reason, but four wins in the past 13 games makes them easy enough to overtake. Two regulation wins in the past 13 gamess knocks the Winnipeg Jets down from 17 to 20. Sam Darnold Jersey. As for the rest of the Canadian clubs, the Montreal Canadiens are up two spots to join the Top 10 following an 8-1 stretch. Surprisingly effective (15-10-1) since January 20, the Calgary Flames are up from 24 to 22, and Vancouer Canucks, missing Henrik Sedin, are down from 23 to 24. The Ottawa Senators hold firm at 26, though a 3-0-1 record in the past four games is a nice stretch, and the Edmonton Oilers, getting thumped in the past five, drop from 27 to 28. Lets not forget the Toronto Maple Leafs, who have lost eight straight to fall out of playoff position. They only drop one, from 22 to 23 because, even though he hasnt been at his best lately, getting goaltender Jonathan Bernier back in the lineup does help the Leafs overall rating. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL White Jerseys China NFL Gear ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 16.07.18 06:09 Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation